When it comes to venue management, we believe simplicity is key. NightPro's easy-to-use interface allows users to create and manage their events straight from their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Allow us to demonstrate this using a real-life example!
1) On a desktop browser, visit NightPro.co and log in using your venue's credentials.
Upon doing this, here's the first page you should see:
2) On the top right-hand side of the page, select the green "Add New Event" button.
Note: If you own or operate more than one venue within NightPro, choose the correct one from the drop-down menu (below, circled).
3) On the "Event Info" tab, fill out all necessary fields pertaining to your event.
Remember to be as descriptive as possible!
In the below example, a colorful flyer was uploaded, details of the event were listed, and links to the venue's website and social media pages were included.
4) On the "Optional Info" tab, fill out all optional fields pertaining to your event.
The pre-set drop-down menu options make it easy to find what you're looking for.
5) On the "Public Page Settings" tab, fill out all necessary fields pertaining to your event.
This tab will control various visibility options for your event's page.
6) On the "Tablelist Settings" tab, choose whether or not you'd like your event hosted on the Tablelist website.
We recommend selecting "Yes" so that your event will get more reach.
7) When all designated fields are complete, select the green "Create" button in the top right-hand corner.
Voilà! You've created your first event on NightPro, which means you can now make reservations, add to your guest list, manage inventory, and promote your event ― all on NightPro's user-friendly website or app.