Big Night Entertainment Group is New England’s preeminent hospitality and entertainment management company, owning and operating a diversified portfolio of award-winning restaurants and nightlife destinations, as well as a global creative consultancy agency, Big Mind Creative Group. Founded in 2006, BNEG exists to create unique dining and nightlife experiences that transcend tradition and status quo. TablelistPro is proud to have been chosen as its venue, event, and VIP reservation management platform.
Address & Location:
186 Tremont Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02111
Big Night's first success came when they opened The Estate in Boston, an award-winning nightclub. Although it has since shut its doors, The Estate was where they first began developing and executing innovative marketing and entertainment programs that propped a handful of Boston nightlife establishments to a new level of success and critical acclaim.
2. Staff and Scene
Who Runs the Show:
Founded by veteran nightclub owners Ed Kane and Joe Kane, along with marketing and entertainment expert Randy Greenstein
2. Nightlife Venues
- Empire transports you into the mystics of Asia with its stunning Imperial Chinese meets contemporary Asian ambiance. Designed by award-winning designer Peter Niemitz, the 14,000 sq. ft. space is bathed in bright turquoise, oranges and gold, and punctuated with intricate patterns, plush fabrics and exotic Asian art. The sleek, modern space is designed to give guests an old-world feel with a touch of Hong Kong mystery.
- Explorateur is a community-focused, all-day dining, European café, restaurant, and bar. It is French in spirit and California in its dedication to ingredient-driven cuisine and passionate approach to dining. The menu is a collection of French Classics with an Explorateur spin, keeping farmers, foragers, and artisans front and center.
- The Grand
- The Grand transcends traditional nightlife on every level. From its opulent entrance and open glass staircase; gold, plush and leather accents; custom kinetic lighting system and LED wall; lustrous dance floor, bar areas, and stadium VIP seating; and private spaces equipped with phone charging stations and Wifi, the nightclub is as majestic as its name. In 2019, The Grand took home the award for Dance Club of the Year by Nightclub & Bar, in addition to
- Mémoire tells a story that elevates the senses on every level. Flaunting lustrous gold surfaces, plush leather accents, custom marble tables, glistening chandeliers, state-of-the-art video technology, intelligent lighting, and a Funktion One sound system commanded by an unrivaled curation of world-class DJs, Encore Boston Harbor’s flagship nightlife destination is a marvel that transcends convention at every turn.
- Mystique serves shareable, Asian-inspired dishes and artful sushi in a seductive atmosphere against the backdrop of Boston’s skyline. Its open kitchens add to the energy of the sultry room that grows even more spirited as the evening advances.
- Red Lantern
- A sophisticated, sensual and tailored Asian Restaurant and Lounge, Red Lantern is unlike anything Boston has seen before. With creativity in the kitchen and mixologists with an imaginative selection of signature cocktails, guests at Red Lantern are sure to have an unforgettable experience.
- Scorpion Bar
- The third location of Scorpion Bar transports guests from the hustle and bustle of Boston’s innovation district and into another world. Devouring all of your senses, it provides a seamless transition from casual daytime dining to an energetic nightlife experience. The space is clad in splashes of bright red and exposed wood. Floor to ceiling windows open to the serenity of the Boston Seaport, while today’s top hits and classic music radiates throughout. Scorpion Bar is the optimal scene for lunch, dinner, celebrations, private events, and game-day action, all within Boston’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhood.
- Boston’s first arcade bar in Downtown Crossing, VERSUS is a new concept that masterfully combines retro-modern arcade games with iconic pop art murals from local artist Dirty Dek in a thematic and high-energy bar setting. It boasts LED televisions, a Funktion One sound system, and design elements inspired by 80’s pop culture. VERSUS is open daily, serving pub grub, creative and fun cocktails, as well as craft beer and wine, and is also available for private events.
- Big Night Live
- Big Night Live is a music hall and concert space. With its oversized red crystal chandeliers, beautiful wood finished walls extending up to 20 feet, flanked with a combination of photography and fine art, is a tribute to the romance of past music halls and supper clubs. This space features luxury “pod seating," a series of VIP rooms – including mezzanine viewing – and a long oversized central island bar and several smaller bars. 16’ tall red velvet panels cover the window walls, allowing the venue to transition into an intimate music hall and right back to reveal the bright lights of Boston. Accommodating up to 2,000 guests, almost 1500 of which are in the music hall, the multiple levels provide every guest the best view in the house, fully elevating your nightlife and live music hall experience.
- Guy Fieri's Tequila Cocina
- Partnered with celebrity chef, restauranteur, author and Emmy Award-winning host Guy Fieri, Guy Fieri’s Tequila Cocina will occupy 6,000 square feet within Big Night Live, with 185 seats, an expansive bar, and a menu that brings the flavors of Latin America to the heart of Boston’s entertainment hub.
Pictured: The Grand Boston
- CBS Sporting Club
- Located in the heart of Foxborough’s Patriot Place, CBS Sporting Club is not only the quintessential destination before, during and after the game, but the ideal spot for the best drinking and dining experience in New England. A Sports Bar at its core, the menu includes an array of dishes featuring fresh, bold ingredients showcasing a modern twist on New England classics with items like Shared Plates, Creamy Clam Chowder, Fish & Chips, Flatbreads, a Wagyu Burger and more. The beverage program features traditional and shareable cocktails as well as a list of carefully selected beers and wines.
- Scorpion Bar
- Scorpion Bar offers innovative and inspired Mexican cuisine with a twist, like a Pupu Platter complete with mini nachos and empanadas, and a variety of signature street burritos and tacos. With over 120 types of tequila, the expansive bar serves up oversized Scorpion Bowls and distinctive flavors of margaritas. The 7,800 square foot venue accommodates up to 300 people and includes public and private indoor dining areas, two outdoor dining areas, and a bar. Scorpion Bar is the perfect place to watch all the sports action on its numerous HDTV, outfitted across the restaurant.
Pictured: Scorpion Bar Patriot Place
- Shrine Nightclub brings the energy and excitement of Las Vegas to the woods of Connecticut. In addition to delivering world-class entertainment, DJ talent, and celebrity hosts, Shrine supplies a distinctive VIP experience in a seductive setting powered by unrivaled service.
- Guy Fieri's Kitchen & Bar
- With a celebrity chef profile, world-renowned American style food, and a creative beverage experience, Guy Fieri’s Foxwoods is a 9,800-square-foot venue that accommodates up to 375 people, with a 258 seat restaurant and a 36-seat rectangular bar. Guy’s features custom millwork, a wood bar top, large wood ceiling beams, and large custom chandeliers creating a rustic and comfortable feel. Its signature, award-winning American cuisine – packed with bold flavors and unique twists on traditional dishes – and extensive drink menu create a one-of-a-kind experience for guests.
- High Rollers
- High Rollers Luxury Lanes and Sports Lounge is a premier entertainment destination that blends a nostalgic Vegas vibe with cutting-edge technology and a spirited menu. The 20 lanes at High Rollers include 6 VIP lanes and a feature full food and beverage service. The seating areas at the top of each lane feature plush and oversized banquettes, enabling patrons to enjoy the sights and sounds of music videos and sporting events showcased on the oversized screens spanning each lane. Its menu includes a versatile array of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, and eclectic, easy-to-share dishes.
- Red Lantern
- Red Lantern is unlike anything Foxwoods has ever seen before. With a capacity of 225 people, Red Lantern is modeled after its sister property in Boston and features a redesigned open kitchen, full sushi counter, and lounge area. Once again designed by the award-winning Peter Niemitz, the space also features 66 lanterns hanging overhead with the entrance marked by oversized, red ceremonial doors. Featuring a large leather, wraparound couch, high-back red club chairs, black tufted club chairs and acupuncture lamp statues throughout, Red Lantern Connecticut has the same feel so many have fallen in love with its Boston counterpart.
- Scorpion Bar
- If you’re looking for authentic and innovative Mexican-inspired cuisine, an energetic environment with today’s top hits and classic music radiating throughout, Scorpion Bar Foxwoods is the place. With over 100 types of tequila, the expansive bar serves up oversized Scorpion Bowls and distinctive flavors of margaritas. The 5,000 square foot venue accommodates up to 300 people and is the optimal scene for lunch, dinner, celebrations, private events, and sports action.
Pictured: Shrine Foxwoods
3. Be There
The goal of Big Night Entertainment Group is to bring New England dining and nightlife to a new level. Its dynamic spaces, strategic relationships, and dedicated team have given the group a stellar reputation for producing exceptional experiences. With unique, customizable VIP offerings tailored to your taste – no matter the venue – expect every night to be a BIG one. Join the party by booking your next night out on Tablelist!