The annual Nightclub & Bar Show returns to Las Vegas on March 25th through the 27th, and TablelistPro will once again be there! Each year, the NC&B Show attracts tens of thousands of industry professionals who are interested in sourcing the latest products, learning about new technologies, and developing business relationships with the suppliers that move the industry. With hundreds of events to choose from over the course of three days, you will be blown away by the opportunities on tap for this year.
Keep reading as we break down the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the country's biggest nightlife trade show – and once you're there, don't forget to visit TablelistPro at Booth 429! New accounts that sign up for a one-year contract of TablelistPro at the show will receive a FREE iPad! We're also delighted to share that TablelistPro CEO Kyla Moore will be speaking as part of the "Female Forward Leadership: How to Create an Active & Effective Workplace for Growth & Staffing Retention" session taking place on Monday, March 25th at 11am.
Who... will see at the show?
The 2019 NC&B Show will be officially opened by Jon Taffer, industry icon and star of Bar Rescue, who deliver the first keynote, as well, entitled, "Cut the BS Excuses That Hold You Back." Based on Jon's New York Times best-seller, his speech "will challenge the excuses we all make and provide you with Jon's proven steps to explode your revenue."
The show will be filled to the brim with people work in the bar, restaurant, and hospitality industry – from single-unit bar owners to national chain operators to the industry's largest hospitality groups.
In terms of exhibitors, hundreds of brands have already confirmed their attendance including:
- TablelistPro (Booth 429!)
- American Nightlife Association
- Food & Beverage Magazine
- Capital One
- GoDaddy Social
- Azuñia Tequila
- And many, many more!
Specifically held for industry professionals and those looking to enter the industry, the NC&B Show is not open to the general public, and you must be 21 years or older to attend.
What... are some of the offerings?
Overall, you can expect live bar demos, a food and beverage innovation center, networking opportunities, parties, tour trainings, and bootcamps.
- Expo Hall: Where deals get made and products hit the market. Here, you can meet with suppliers and source the spirits, products, equipment, and services that meet your business' needs. Over 600 suppliers in over 65 product categories will have booths set up over the two days!
- Conference Program: Held over three days, about 60 different educational sessions will be presented by top industry experts, tackling the topics of promotions, marketing, and operations. You will also have your choice of six in-depth workshops and several off-site trainings, back-of-house tours, and bootcamps to take your educational experience to the next level.
- Nightlife Program: Nightclub & Bar is known for throwing legendary parties at Las Vegas' premier nightlife destinations for a reason! Two of the biggest highlights this year are the Cîroc Summer Watermelon Platinum Party with Steve Aoki at JEWEL Nightclub and the Constellation Brands Platinum Party with Diplo at the Wynn.
For a full schedule, visit Nightclub & Bar's official website.
Where... is the show taking place?
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
When... will it be occurring?
The NC&B Show will take place Monday, March 25th through the 27th, with the Expo Hall open that Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Tuesday, March 26 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, March 27 12:00pm – 5:00pm
- Monday, March 25 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday, March 26 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, March 27 10:00am – 2:00pm
Why... should I go to the show?
The NC&B Show is the nation's most influential gathering of bar and nightlife professionals, presenting itself as an unparalleled opportunity for those in the industry to learn, network, and grow. There is no other similar trade show of its magnitude, and based TablelistPro's experiences over the past few years, what you end up taking from it will leave you impressed and inspired.
Plus, it's in Vegas – and there's no better place to be pushing the boundaries in nightlife innovation than the entertainment capital of the world!
How... do I attend?
Passes start as low as $119, the most basic of which – the Expo Pass – comes with access to the two-day Expo Hall, all keynote presentations, and the Rooftop Welcome Party. Looking for VIP options? They are available, too, giving buyers access to post-show presentations, a Party Pass for any NC&B Show party, early buying hours on Expo Hall, and other bonus perks.
If you're interested in coming, do not wait to register! The Standard Rate Deadline is March 17th, and prices are expected to rise before then.
Current discounts for passes:
- For every 5 Expo Pass or Expo Plus Passes purchased, get the next pass free.
- For every 5 VIP Pass or Conference Passes purchased, receive 10% off each pass at the currently published rate.
For any registration questions, contact the Registration Call Center at (888) 966-2727 or (508) 743-8586 during the hours of 9am - 5pm, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On behalf of our entire TablelistPro team, we hope to see you in Vegas for the 2019 Nightclub & Bar Show, where you can test our powerful software for yourself and take home fun goodies. Remember, if you pay for a full year of TablelistPro upfront at our booth, you'll receive a free iPad while supplies last. Meet you at Booth 429!