A new season is unofficially upon us, serving as an ample opportunity for your venue to mix things up. Depending on its kind and size, this can mean subtly changing the menu, creating new cocktails, or adding a weekly themed night. It doesn't have to be major or take much time to plan! Many times, even the most simple adjustments, specials, and offerings are enough to attract new guests and keep the regulars interested and coming back for more.
We've scoured the internet, compiling a collection of our favorite promotions for the summer that are aimed at giving you the inspiration you may be longing for. Bars, lounges, clubs, pool parties, hotels – there's a sizzling promotion for every type of spot after the jump.
Nikki Beach: Ibiza
- Not all pool parties are created equally! This oceanfront club, in particular, holds a "Less Monday, More Summer" party. Offered on a first-come, first served basis, guests can say goodbye to those Monday blues during the summer by enjoying 2-for-1 jugs of Tangy Breeze, the signature cocktail of the day, and receive a complimentary daybed.
Topgolf Las Vegas
- Mimosa Summer Sundays happen weekly during the spring and summer here from 10am-2pm. Guests are invited to indulge in mouth-watering food from its special brunch menu, sip $5 mimosas and Bloody Marys, and lounge poolside at the Hideaway Pool. There's even a live DJ there playing all of the latest hits to set the mood. Admission is complimentary, too!
El Rey in D.C.
- Think of it as Happy Hour on steroids. Every Friday, the tacos and tequila bar has a special drinks deal for seven hours of consumption, starting at 12pm.
The Bungalow in Santa Monica
- This season, the popular L.A. hot spot is openings its doors on Thursdays for a free, family-friendly party called Night Market. You'll find delicious food trucks and great music – case in point being its kickoff this week that featured a live acoustic performance by Grammy Award winner Macy Gray.
Paradise Point in San Diego
- Partnerships are an easy way to make a typically boring weekday a memorable one! This resort and spa has partnered up with Revolt Wines for a summer tasting tour held every Wednesday. New wines are featured on draft each week, along with live music from 4-6pm.
The Alley Nightclub in Newport
- Freebies and goodies are an easy way to attract clientele! Here, #WCW is celebrated in a big way this summer by giving the weekly Sexy in Heels contest winner a $1,500 payout. Over the course of the season, the giveaway will total $30,000!
- Sunday brunch can get redundant, so consider changing it up for the season! On Sundays in June to September, Las Brisas, the restaurant at the Monte-Carlo Bay, is offering a musical brunch with light, inventive cuisine. Visitors can "experience brand new tastes, colors, and aromas from the French West Indies and the Mediterranean." The atmosphere is relaxed, the food is delicious, and the live strolling band playing international pop songs and acoustic numbers will have guests looking forward to it every week.
Glass House in Cambridge
- Use the warmer weather to your advantage like this Massachusetts bar that opens up its fire pit on Tuesday and Friday evenings during the summer. Guests can relax, take a blanket, and cozy up to the flames while enjoying beverages and bites from the exclusive menu that's only available outside.
Feeling inspired yet? We don't blame you. By adopting one (or many!) of these crafty promotions, you'll be seeing sales in no time – but did you know you can even take it a step further by signing on with TablelistPro? As an online reservations, ticketing, and venue management app for the nightlife industry, TablelistPro lets you easily manage reservations, guests, staff, pricing, events, floor plans, client data, and so much more. Your venue will soon be seeing a growth in revenue, client satisfaction, and brand loyalty, as well as a significant improvement with day-to-day operations. The best part is, it all starts at a cost of just $199 per month, saving you hundreds from the competition!
We've made it simple to learn more about TablelistPro and set up a free demo: head to our Book A Demo page here, or reach out to us directly at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!